Since 2004, Fulford Certification has worked on numerous projects from assessments of trades training programs to the implementation one of western Canada's largest practical trade certification systems, carrying out over 10,000 assessments to certify the competence of crane operators in British Columbia, the Yukon and Alberta. Fulford Certification has also developed provincial certification standards for over 20 occupations and, completed labour market analysis for clients such as Rio Tinto Alcan and the Forum of Labour Market Ministers.
Partial client list:
- WorkSafe BC
- BC Industry Training Authority
- BC Association for Crane Safety
- Northern Safety Network
- Halliburton Canada
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Heavy Industry Training Advisory Committee
- Funeral Service Association of BC
- Peter Kiewit Corp.
- Advanced Cyclotron Systems Inc
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association
- Seaspan Marine Corp.
- Wood Manufacturing Sector Council
- Line Contractors Association of BC
- Eagle West Cranes
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC
- Phoenix Truck & Crane Services
- Solid Wood Trades Development Committee